- What type of training is offered by APPC?
APPC offers a wide variety of training within the college and also on site in members’ facilities. Please see our course pages for details of specific courses.
- What is the duration of the training courses?
Most regular courses last between 3-4 weeks but there are workshops within courses lasting 2-5 days and new regulatory courses lasting two weeks.
- What is an External Training Programme?
An ETP is a course that is held on-site in a member country. The subject and length of the course is according to the needs of the recipient country.
- What is the nomination procedure to attend?
Nominees should be forwarded to APPC for approval at least two months prior to the start date.
- Can I attend if I am not from an APPU member?
There is no requirement to be from an APPU member. We warmly welcome people from all regions.
- What are the academic requirements?
Since all courses are held in English it is beneficial to have a good grasp of the language. We have a wide variety of courses that cater to different management levels so there is no set academic requirements.
- Do I have to bring my own bedding and towel?
Bedding and towels are provided. Our on-site cleaning staff clean rooms every day except Sunday and bedding is changed once per week.
- Do I have to provide my own toiletries?
Yes. You can either bring them from home or you can buy them after you arrive. There are a number of supermarkets and convenience stores within close proximity to the college.
- Are there washing and ironing facilities?
There are a number of washing machines and ironing facilities for your use. You should provide your own detergent.
- What are the dress requirements?
There are a number of formal events, which require business attire. Normal course dress is smart casual. There are also opportunities to wear national dress and sports wear.
- How do I exchange money?
Money can be exchanged in banks close to the college. If your currency is subject to international restrictions you should bring Thai Baht or other well known currencies such as US$.
- Are there any external trips?
There are external trips within courses to stimulate thinking and a number of weekend sightseeing trips in and around Bangkok.